Cancer, unfortunately is something that affects everyone, whether it is a co-worker, family member or a friend. Many individuals and organizations come to Spierings Cancer Foundation wanting to help raise money to support our efforts and programs. Companies can get their employees involved in our event or hold a company fundraiser. You and your employees and co-workers can MAKE A DIFFERENCE, right here in our community.
Here are some ideas on how to get involved to help the Spierings Cancer Foundation with our mission.
Year-Long Corporate Fundraising Ideas
Companies can get their employees involved in events that help the community. Cancer, unfortunately, is something that affects everyone. But your employees can help make a difference.
- Corporate dress casual for a day
- Employee matching gift programs
- Have small company raffles
- Place a penny jar in the snack room
If you are planning an event or fundraiser, please let us know in advance and we will post the information on our website or Facebook page. We can also provide you with materials, send a representative to talk about the organization or provide T-shirts and promotional items.
Corporate Rock Cancer Volunteers
- Get a group of employees to volunteer at Rock Cancer. There are many areas throughout the day that you can help
- Gate admission
- Help at the CAN-SUR FIVE 5K walk
- Food or Bar stand
- Help in the kids area
- Selling raffle tickets
- Watching the basket area
- Become a Rock Cancer Sponsor
- Donate a raffle or silent auction item to Rock Cancer. A small basket of products or certificate for your company's services is a great idea.
For more information on volunteering opportunities check here.