Spierings Cancer Foundation
700 Harvest Trail
Appleton, WI 54913
Host Your Own Fundraiser
Many individuals and organizations come to Spierings Cancer Foundation wanting to help by raising money for our efforts and programs. They may be as simple as an individual saving spare change and collecting donations from friends to a group organizing a full-scale fundraiser and donating the proceeds to our foundation. No matter the scale, we’re honored by their efforts to help those affected by cancer.
Whether an entire company’s staff wants to volunteer or one person wants to do something by him or herself to help support our mission, the following are some ideas of events and fundraisers that some of our supporters have organized in order to raise funds for Spierings Cancer Foundation.
Events/Fundraising Ideas for Individuals or Small Groups
You can do just about anything to help raise money for cancer, but when it comes to individuals, we recommend you do what you are best at — and make it fun!
Here are some ideas that anyone can do to benefit Spierings Cancer Foundation and have fun doing it:
- Fox Valley Area Sports
- Hilbert High School Volleyball dig pink Volleyball donated over $3,000 the past 3 years
- Little Chute Gridiron Donates $1,500 the past 2 years from there cancer awareness game
- Zawkawski Moter sport donated $5,000 last year from Merchandise sold during Oct race events
- Local Establishments
- Images Bar (Appleton) donated $3,000
- Lamer’s Dairy donated $1,185.00 Selling Icecream cones in August
- Over $ 3,000 Donated by corporate business Matching gift program
- Other Special ways to donate
- Memorial Donation
- Personal Donation
We thank each of them very much for their support.
If you are planning an event or fundraiser, please let us know, and we will post the information on our website. We can also provide you with materials, send a representative to talk about the organization, or order special items, such as T-shirts or buttons.