Spierings Cancer Foundation
700 Harvest Trail
Appleton, WI 54913
Host Your Own Fundraiser
Many individuals and organizations come to Spierings Cancer Foundation wanting to help by raising money for our efforts and programs. They may be as simple as an individual saving spare change and collecting donations from friends to a group organizing a full-scale fundraiser and donating the proceeds to our foundation. No matter the scale, we’re honored by their efforts to help those affected by cancer.
Whether an entire company’s staff wants to volunteer or one person wants to do something by him or herself to help support our mission, the following are some ideas of events and fundraisers that some of our supporters have organized in order to raise funds for Spierings Cancer Foundation.
Events/Fundraising Ideas for Individuals or Small Groups
You can do just about anything to help raise money for cancer, but when it comes to individuals, we recommend you do what you are best at — and make it fun!
Here are some ideas that anyone can do to benefit Spierings Cancer Foundation and have fun doing it:
- Fox Valley Area Sports
Hilbert High School Volleyball dig pink Volleyball donated over $6,000 in the past 4 years.
- Woodland Intermediate School Kimberly Unless program donated over $9,000 last year and will be working with us again this year. We look forward to this donation.
- St. Mary’s Clintonville Donated tie blanket along with over $$1,500 from penny wars and other events.
- Appleton Areas School ran a T-shirt sale online to help a family with cancer raising over $$2,100
- Local Establishments
- Lamer’s Dairy donated $579.00 selling Ice cream cones in August
- Over $ 3,000 Donated by corporate business Matching gift program
- Other Special ways to donate
- Strikeout Cancer bowling event will be held Saturday, May 4th at Super Bowl in Appleton. Funds raised from this event will be coming to our foundation.
- Memorial Donation
- Personal Donation
We thank each of them very much for their support.
If you are planning an event or fundraiser, please let us know. We can provide you with materials, send a representative to talk about the organization, or order special items, such as T-shirts or buttons. There are many ways to help. Contact Sue Spierings at ID Marketing with your ideas and she would be happy to help organize your event.